Site Area(Sq. M.)
Gross Floor Area(Sq. M.)
A Beijing Landmark
Premium First Class Landscape Office Space in the Center of the City.
Wangjing SOHO, designed by world-renowned architect Zaha Hadid, covers an area of 115,392 square meters with a total construction area of 521,265 square meters, and is comprised of three high-rise mixed-use office and commercial buildings, and three low-rise commercial buildings, the tallest tower having a height of 200 meters. Upon completion of construction in 2014, Wangjing SOHO will be the first tall landmark architecture visible en route from the airport into the city, as "the capital’s first impressive landmark."
- Located in the Portal In and Out of Beijing – the heart of the Wangjing District
- Comprised of three sleek towers, the tallest of which is 200 meters in height
- 50,000 quare meters of expansive theme gardens, an incomparably unique garden-style office in the city
- Comfortable open concept office environment of 1100-2200 square meters, office lobby with ceilings 10 meters in height
- Flexible allocation of commercial office space to suit investment demand
- U.S. Green Building LEED Certified
- Introduction of BIM system optimizing construction efficiency
Founder of Zaha Hadid Architects, Zaha Hadid was the first female architect to me honored with the Pritzker prize in 2004, an award lauded as the Nobel Prize of the architecture world. Recognized as a top "thinker" among Time magazine’s "100 Most Influential People in the world" in 2010, Zaha Hadid has led her firm to continuously prove itself as global pioneers and leaders in design research and innovation. Zaha Hadid’s current projects in China include the Guangzhou Opera House, and in cooperation with SOHO China, Galaxy SOHO and Wangjing SOHO and Hongqiao SOHO in Shanghai.